Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Give us a call.
Book a school tour.
Attend our Kindergarten Open House on March 10, 2020 between 5:30 and 7:00 PM.
- Registrations for kindergarten are now being accepted for children who were born on or before December 31, 2015.
- Registration forms are available in the school office or at EPSB.ca.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate or proof of age.
Velma E. Baker School is a closed boundary school for the 2020-2021 school year. Eligible students must live in the school’s attendance area (Larkspur and Wildrose neighborhoods). Families who live in the school's attendance area are welcome to submit a registration package for their child if they are new to the Division. This package includes:
- a completed, signed Student Registration form
- confirmation of address for the student's parent/ legal guardian
- legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date